Quarterly report pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)


6 Months Ended
Jun. 30, 2015
Organization, Consolidation and Presentation of Financial Statements [Abstract]  
Organization, Consolidation and Presentation of Financial Statements Disclosure and Significant Accounting Policies [Text Block]
Organization and Business
General – Medical Transcription Billing, Corp. (“MTBC” or the “Company”) is a healthcare information technology company that offers proprietary electronic health records and practice management solutions, together with related business services, to healthcare providers. The Company’s integrated services are designed to help customers increase revenues, streamline workflows and make better business and clinical decisions, while reducing administrative burdens and operating costs. The Company’s services include full-scale revenue cycle management, electronic health records, and other technology-driven practice management services to private and hospital-employed healthcare providers. MTBC has its corporate offices in Somerset, New Jersey and its main operating facilities in Islamabad, Pakistan and Bagh, Pakistan. The Company also has a wholly-owned subsidiary in Poland.
MTBC was founded in 1999 and incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware in 2001. MTBC Private Limited (or “MTBC Pvt. Ltd.”) is a majority-owned subsidiary of MTBC based in Pakistan and was founded in 2004. MTBC owns 99.99% of the authorized outstanding shares of MTBC Pvt. Ltd. and the remaining 0.01% of the shares of MTBC Pvt. Ltd. is owned by the founder and chief executive officer of MTBC. MTBC-Europe Sp. z.o.o. (or “MTBC-Europe”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MTBC based in Poland and was founded in 2015.